Thursday, May 26, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

Hi Guys (and Girls),

I hope you had some fun over Memorial Day. Tell us what you did (napping for some would be fun, but perhaps you napped in a hammock?), and submit any pictures you might want to add. I can see your pictures on the roster, but most of you don't know each other (I bet). I'll add one from Chicago if I can get one of us together. I haven't seen these group of friends since graduating from NYU so long ago. We are a small class so hopefully you'll get to know one another in the short time we are together.

1 comment:

  1. Every year my family takes the RV to the Coca-Cola 600 in Concord, NC for Memorial Day weekend. Friday afternoon we drove up and set up everything in our infield spot. The infield is section located inside the actual race track, most of the drivers also stay in here during race weekend. Friday night we went to the dirt track race outside of the main race track. Saturday and Sunday we grilled food and hung out with friends that have been coming to the race for over 30 years. I'll try to figure out how to post some pictures on the blog, if anyone knows how let me know.

    -Jonathan McGuire

    ReplyDelete